Here are our detailed affiliate program guidelines:
- We pay 50 cents each valid, confirmed, and nonduplicated participant who signs up to be a
member of the American Consumer Opinion® panel.
- Typically affiliates experience a 20%-25% conversion from traffic to their
website to obtaining a registered panel member known as a
- Cookies are active for 365 days.
- Affiliates must have a website, and you must display our banner or text linking to the American Consumer Opinion® website
on your site (we will supply HTML code).
- Checks are sent by the end of each month for members who reach the minimum payment $10.00 USD for earnings from the previous month. (For
example, January earnings will be mailed by the end of February.)
- Checks will not be mailed until your total reaches the minimum payment of at least $10.00
USD. If you do not earn the minimum payment during a
month, your total will be carried over to the next month and each subsequent month until the
minimum is reached.
- You are welcome to use an opt-in email list to solicit new participants, but ONLY through an opt-in email list.
NEVER, EVER send unsolicited (spam) emails to anyone using our name or website URL.
- No framing your website around http://www.acop.com.
- Decision Analyst, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this program at any time. Naturally, any monies owed at time
of cancellation would be paid.
- Once you submit the application, an email confirming your address will be
sent to you with the links to get started.
Please click here to apply for the American
Consumer Opinion® Affiliate Program. If you
need more information or technical help, click here.
Helpful development and affiliate marketing resource links for website developers
can be found here.
Please note: This information only applies to our Affiliate Programs. If you want to join
the American Consumer Opinion® Panel yourself, click
Join Our Affiliate Program Today!